Re: [gti-vr6] Spacer Dilemma

Jyoteen Majmudar,

Oddly enough, after a conversation with Tina at H & R, I also expected
to need a spacer in the front.  Tina said that if the car was lowered
enough a 5mm spacer would be necessary only in the front.  Why, I would
need a 8mm spacer in the back and no spacers in the front is a mystery
but it works.  (it is not because the car is not lowered enough)

Take Care,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX