Re: [gti-vr6] Spacer Dilemma

I have my car *pretty low* but not as low as my homie Jimmy's.. i most deff
need the 5mm spacers in the front, and the 8's in the back.... i had the rear
so low, that i had a little rubbing w/ the 8mm spacers in the back, so i raised
it a tad... i am running on 17x8 rims w/ a 35mm offset.... spacers are a must
for me..8)
it also gives a lil more *wide track* appearance...
george