A4 Headlights on A3 Jetta GLX

Guys and Gals,

tonight, I had the pleasure of watching Chris Hatzo:

	 Hatzo1@Mindspring.com

remove the Hella smoked quad headlights and replace them with Hella's
version of the A4 Golf headlights.  Fit and finish is spectacular, every
line of the headlights is flush with the grill and body.  I have digital
photos available if anyone wants to see a picture of the A4 headlights
on the car.  Finally, the clear Cibie lights on the Votex grill match
the clear A4 headlights.  The A4 headlights were $425.00, Chris will
give detailed instructions on how to do a proper install.

Take Care,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX