[Bose System CD Changer]

Ok.  Looks like I'm convinced.  For me, it's more valuable to have an
in-dash CD player than it is to have a cd changer.  I'm willing to swap out
my deck and try the instructions Willie Anderson has so graciously (sic)
provided, so...

Anybody who has the 98 Bose system and wants a 6 disc changer and a working
adapter, email me.  I'll sell mine for $150 + shipping.

8)

b/t/w, Willie :: I couldn't find the instructions on the listserv search you
pointed me to.  Can you email them to me privately?

- geO
(geo@cybersnot.com)