Re: [Bose System CD Changer]

Willie, I was actually looking for the instructions as well, and
couldn't find
them either! I agree, in dash has become much more important to me. Most
of the
time I'm too lazy to open up the trunk & pick out my music ahead of time
-
sometimes you just want to listen to something random at a particular
moment!

Much appreciated,
Devin =)

--