[Fwd: [renner] Coil-overs 4 sale]

FYI>.... in case anyone is interested...
george

-- BEGIN included message

What's up renners,

I'm considering selling my AVO coil-overs for all A3 VWs.  They are the second generation upgraded nickel-bodied units featuring Eibach ERS race springs.  The coil-overs are fully ride height, rebound, and compression adjustable.  They are in excellent condition and still carry the remainder of the factory warranty which is up in September; they have only 20,000 miles on them and perform quite well.  Of course they are fully rebuildable and Eibach offers springs in 25lb increments for fine tuning.  I'd like to try something different, but only if I can get a reasonable price for them, otherwise I'll hold on to the AVOs...$599 OBO.
-Doug

SIGN UP NOW FOR FREE AUTO MAINTENANCE REMINDERS AND WIN $1000!
Receive FREE personalized e-mail about car maintenance, recalls
and blue book values.  http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/173

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/renner

-- END included message