Re: Fuel economy

> What are your averages and experiences with fuel economy?  Have you made
> improvements?  It would be nice to see higher economy out of the awesome
> VR6, especially since I don't run it hard very often.

On the 120-mile trip to my parents, if I go 65mph the whole way and don't
use AC, I get 29mpg.

However, my around-town + highway mpg appears to be 24.  I leave the
MFA 2 position un-cleared and so when I get 50 or so hours or drive
time, it usually is 23-24mpg, with an average speed of 35 or so.

--
John A. Kilpatrick                        Systems/Network Administrator
kilpatri@sgi.com                       Silicon Graphics Inc., Team TREX