Re: Stereo?

This is not is something that is easy to do.  The hardest part would be
getting all the wires to fit in easy behind the headunit.  As for a harness,
Its has one.  I don't know what they were trying to do beside ripe you off.

One comment about Circuit City, the harnesses that they sell for other cars,
not sure about VW's, are not correctly wired (ford probes, mustangs and toyota
paseo kits) and have cause many install problems.  This was noted to them with
an OH WELL as a reply, so make sure that you get your harness else where.  And
this was not a install error, I used to work in a stereo shop and knew what i
was doing and when they called for a black wire as ground in the harness, it
matched up to the acc. on wire in the factory harness.

Jeff