Re: Fuel economy

Well, it would.  Stay static, i mean.  Only two things affect your fuel economy
(assuming the same running car, etc, etc).
Wind resistance, and gear.

Fer instance, on the highway, you're always in high gear (assumedly).  As your
engine revs go up, so does your speed.  Therefore, even though you're going
through fuel faster, you're covering those miles faster.  If you drove around
in 4th gear all the time, you'd find your fuel economy take a sharp drop, but
then remain constant.

Wind resistance.  The wind resistance between two speeds 20mph apart would not
matter.  Throw it out.

Now, if you're testing between 65 and 120, that's an entirely different
matter.  :)

Sundie...