Sebring Update

Just thought I'd remind everyone that we plan to meet at 10am and 2pm on
Fri/Sat/Sun at the picnic tables at the bottom of the walkover bridge
outside of the green park. I'll try to wear something
VW-related...otherwise just start asking :)  Due to closing on a new
house, I won't be there until after dark on Thursday...hopefully just in
time for night practice.

Also, a little tip for those who plan to go. You can get a VIP voucher
from participating Autozones or Discount Auto Parts when you buy a case
of Superflo. Now, I don't use Superflo, but you get free parking, a
shirt, access to the hospitality tent, and other stuff. Last I checked
parking was $10 and a case of Superflo was about $12. Sounds like a
pretty good deal to me! I'll just donate the oil to my brother or
something...

http://www.crnradio.com/superflo/ for more info.

Tom M. Matthews
tmmatthews@worldnet.att.net