Re: Kumho Tires

In a message dated 3/4/99 12:36:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, DESEOSA@aol.com
writes:

> I know we just talked about tires but...I  just bought my car used and the
> low
>  profiles that are on it are made by "Kumho".  Has anyone heard of these?? I
>  sure haven't and no one on the list brought them up during the tire
>  discussion. When I get new tires I don't know if I should replace them with
>  the same or change to a different brand.  I can't tell how well they
perform
>  because I've only had the car 3 months and they already need to be replaced
>  fairly soon.
>
>  Angie

You should replace them with name brand tires.  I bought no-name tires for my
Corrado and they didn't wear well or last long.  The tires I bought were
Fulda.  I bought them from The Tire Rack and they were on discount.  I found
out during a project for school that these tires were actually Goodyear made
tires in there German subsidiary.  German Goodyears.

Buy names you have heard of, ones you've heard of alot.
Best of Luck.
Chuckem
'98 GLX