Re: Kumho Tires

Angie,

While I haven't heard of them either, I'd suggest Dunlop S9000's - I've got them
on my 17" weels. What size wheels do you have? They're great for sport & the wet
traction is great, in my opinion. Guess it also depends on your budget, really.

Good luck to you!

Devin Phatak
`98 Jetta GLX
silver, black leather, 17" ASA wheels, P-Chip, 5spd