Re: Kumho Tires

I just did some digging on the 'ol interneto and they are Korean made tires,
perhaps Korean Goodyears ;-) My father wants to replace them with Kelly-
Springfield" and frankly I haven't heard of those either. LOL. He says they're
good tires, but I also know how cheap he can be when it comes to some things.
I don't want tires because they are inexpensive I want them because they are
good and will last.  I really want Michelins but I don't have the mulah.

Angie Y.
'95 Red GLX 5spd.

<< Fulda....  I found out during a project for school that these tires were
actually Goodyear made tires in there German subsidiary.  German Goodyears.

 Buy names you have heard of, ones you've heard of alot.
 Best of Luck.
 Chuckem
 '98 GLX >>

<< "Kumho".  Has anyone heard of these?? When I get new tires I don't know if
I should replace them withthe same or change to a different brand.

 Angie>>