Kumho Tires

I know we just talked about tires but...I  just bought my car used and the low
profiles that are on it are made by "Kumho".  Has anyone heard of these?? I
sure haven't and no one on the list brought them up during the tire
discussion. When I get new tires I don't know if I should replace them with
the same or change to a different brand.  I can't tell how well they perform
because I've only had the car 3 months and they already need to be replaced
fairly soon.

Angie
'95 Red GLX 5spd.