ahhh the wonders of a moped

oh let me tell u guys how u havnt lived untill you have felt the raw power a
moped delivers if you have read my ongoing battle with the law you know i
lost my L a little while ago so today i purchased a  moped let me tell you
how cool i feel flying around at 25 mph(tons of sarcasim added) its so fun to
rool up to a party on my moped i feel like a real stud all the girls swarm me
nothing like a moped i bet ill give the new beetle some comp...lol...i really
dont like them at all sorry guys i even added a "prefomance exaust"lol now i
look real cool oh well does anyone know how to make em go faster id really
like to be able to crack 30 oh well untill next time.
Ian
85 Jetta GL(outta commision)
96 tomos 2 speed moped preformance exaust "5 spoke alloy(read plastic)wheels"