Alignment in CT

Does anyone know of a good shop in the New Haven, CT area.  I need
someone that I can trust not to screw up my Jetta GLX.  The Rabbit GTI
is just going to a regular muffler shop (I told them I'd have them do
the alignment if they loostened my upper strut nuts :(  ), but I'd
prefer to find a place that is comfortable with VWs and performance
alignment for the Jetta and future work on anything.

On the same subject, sort of, I need a place in the same area to mount
and balance my P700z's that have been sitting in my garage for waaay too
long now.

thanks for any suggestions
-erik

BTW, I'm in East Haven, but will go just about anywhere within reason :)