Re: [gti-vr6] Driverfest '99 Goodies Part 2

Arthur Emerson wrote:

> Ooooh...an autocross, where people can SPANK THE LIVING
> SH-T OUT OF VOLKSWAGEN'S CARS "while under the instruction
> of a professional driver!"  I don't know about you guys,
> but (1) I see a free pass on any warranty-related issues
> due to autocrossing, and (2) if I'm there, the "professional
> driver" better be wearing depends.  Honestly, I look forward
> to a chance to thrash some A4's, just so that I remember
> why I'll never own one.....

Don't tell Potter or Shawn Meze about getting spanked in VWs, they both
kick some serious ass out west here in their roc's..

So, just why is it that you'll never own a Mk4??  Or is that <spit> Mk4??
I dare say that a Mk4 would thrash the living daylights out of your
Mk3... touche!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0