Re: [gti-vr6] Driverfest '99 Goodies Part 2

FlyinVR6 wrote:

> In addition to the car show, DriversFest '99 will feature drive
> events. These
> include a performance driving clinic and new car test drives.
> DriversFest '99
> performance driving clinic participants can see their name on
> the leaders board
> after putting a new Volkswagen through the paces on a challenging
> closed-course,
> while under the instruction of a professional driver.

Ooooh...an autocross, where people can SPANK THE LIVING
SH-T OUT OF VOLKSWAGEN'S CARS "while under the instruction
of a professional driver!"  I don't know about you guys,
but (1) I see a free pass on any warranty-related issues
due to autocrossing, and (2) if I'm there, the "professional
driver" better be wearing depends.  Honestly, I look forward
to a chance to thrash some A4's, just so that I remember
why I'll never own one.....

-Arthur

"Wanna bet that I can frag two of VW's trannies in one day?" edition.