Re: check engine/ hesitation

such similar experiences it is not even funny, been happening to me for a
month now, ive only had my car and it happened the first day i got it and ahs
been happengin numerous times, over and over, ive had the car into dealer 4x
they claim to fix it every time and within days it happens again, im very
upset,m and frankly qwuite pissed off, whats the deal, last timre in ui
thought they aactually fixed it cause it didnt happen again for almost  two
weeks but now its been on (chk eng light that is) for 4 days again,m im so
pissed off, HELP HELP HELP
charlie
98 glx
13k miles