Re: Sweaks

Do you mean squeaks?

Can you tell where they are coming from?
If it sounds like the noise is coming from the rear (near the floor), try
checking if the muffler is mounted in the hangers.  I found that one of the
hooks, connected to the muffler, would come off its hanger and cause a nasty
squeaky (a bit deeper though) whenever I would accelerate in my '98 GLX.

If that is not the case... could you inform us where the squeak is coming from?
(ie. door, strut tower, etc.).

-Chuck Simpson