Re: Offset vs Wheel spacers

If I understand offset correctly, a 40mm offset will place the wheel father
from the fender (closer to the engine) than a 35mm or 30mm offset.  The
problem with 40mm is that they may rub the calipers, that's why you need
wheel spacers.

Someone correct me if I have this wrong.

Go to Discount Tires website for a good diagram on offset.

http://www.discounttire.com/discount_wheeloffset.html

email: mitchman@owt.com
website: http://www.owt.com/users/mitchman/