July 25, Whistler, BC VW / Audi Cruise

Vorsicht Motorsport Canada is organizing a cruise up to Whistler, BC!!

It will take place on July 25th, 1999.  Make sure you pack a lunch, we will be having a picnic at one of the lovely parks up there.  There will be three places to meet up with us.  We will meet in Surrey at the Bread Garden located in the
Guildford Mall at 9am.  We will leave Surrey at 10am via Highway 1.  The next stop will be at the Westview Mall in North Vancouver at 11am.  Will stick around there for a little bit for anyone who may be running a little late.  The last pit stop on our whirlwind tour will be Squamish at the Taco Bell / KFC.

We hope to arrive there around 12:30 pm.  From there we will proceed to our final destination...Whistler and to the base of Blackcolm Mountain.

There will be a couple of us bringing portable barbecues.  Feel free to bring your own portable barbecue.  If you don't own one, don't worry, bring some meat anyway.  Hopefully there will be enough barbecues to share.
For any further information you can contact:

Andrea at vorsichtcanada@hotmail.com
or Karl at mk2_gli@yahoo.ca.

Hope to see you there.....