Re: Offset vs Wheel spacers

You need to run a 35mm offset with a 7.5 inch wide wheel, but it only needs to
be 35mm in the front.  Get the 40 mm offset, and a pair of 5mm spacers.  Run
the spacers in the front, and the standard 40mm offset in the rear...  should
eliminate the potential for any rubbing in the rear.  This is what I plan to do
when I get wheels again.

Billy T.