Re: Need Advice for Ticket

If all else fails, you might be able, depending on you system, to ask for
"Deferred Adjudication."  If your sister has been a good driver in the past and
she does not plan on getting a ticket anytime soon this might work.  The deal
with Deferred Adjudication is that the judge agrees that IF the driver does not
get a citation for the next 6 to 12 months, the whole matter is dropped and
you've simply paid court costs. But, this is Texas, we don't always do things
like the rest of the country. :)  See if you can find a layer and just ask them
if Deferred Adjudication is an option.