Need Advice for Ticket

OK---this isn't for me...(knocking on wood)

My sister today got nailed for a ticket 59 in a 35.

The road is a back road outside of town with no clear Marking of the speed
limit where she got on at till where they pulled her over.  The speed limit
prior to that point is marked before the intersection at 45mph.  Also she
swears that she was doing 50 on the road and not 60.  They used that VASCAR
system measuring a distance of only .034 miles on a valley part of the road
that goes down then back up in between the lines.  Now I'm not trying to make
it seem like she didnt deserve the ticket.  She was speeding.  Just want to
see if she can fight this to get this reduced.  The fine was $151 which is a
lot for her cause she's still in high school.  She is going to get about 4
points for this too.  Is there anything she can do?  Location of the incident
was Hamburg, PA.

Thanks

Jeff