Shoot my jam session down!

Hey folks,

I was in Richmond, VA. lastnight enjoying a nice
Wesley Willis show.  I was parked in front of my
friends apartment and I woke up this morning finding
a huge nasty black smudge on my rear driver
side bumper.  Apparently, someone was kind
enough to make contact with my bumper with
either their tire or black bumper.

I haven't tried anything to take it off.  I don't
even know if I can take it off!!!  I'm really pissed
off about it cuz I didn't even get a note or
apology.

Should I take it to a detailer?  Or the dealership?
Again, I'm not sure if it is something that can wipe
off.  Luckily, it didn't look like there was any
damage (dents) to the bumper... just the nasty mark.
The same thing happened to my girlfriends Cavalier
on the driver side door.  I'll have to see if I can
get that stuff off as well.

Rock over London!  Rock on Chicago...

-Chuck Simpson