Re: RacePartners, Inc.

I was there a couple of weeks ago..everything seemed fine.  I was calling on last Thursday (checking on when I was gonna get my rear sway bar in - I ordered it in December) and the phone was supposedly being checked for problems.

Let me know what you find out please,
Eric

>>> "Chris P." <chrphill@iei.net> 01/27 8:51 AM >>>

VR6'ers,

Does anybody know what is going on with RacePartners, Inc. in Chicago??  I
have been trying to reach them over the phone for a couple of days and it
says that it has been "Temporarily Disconnected".  Is there anybody on the
list that lives near the shop and knows what is going on??

Chris
'97 Jetta GLX VR6