VR6 A4 testing....

Normally after hearing all the stories about EIP I would not deal with them,
and especially after they tried to stick me with some shipping charges I
thought were unfair.... nevertheless, I called them back because they had
something I needed.  I now actually think they are pretty nice talkative
guys over there.. Come to find out that they are currently doing a series of
test on a VR6 A4 GTI!!!
if you call them in a couple hours, they will have all the results on hand
for you although they will not be posted anywhere according to Darrell.  it
supposedly has the new manifold that adds a couple HP and torque on it....
interesting to find out what happens...

Does anyone know of anybody that has a turbo manifold and downpipe in
production or for sale for VR6 cars??
please email me if so..
george