Re: CD Changers -Reply

What head-unit do you currently have?  Do you have the BOSE system?
I have the Panasonic/BOSE system and got the CD-Changer from Crutchfield
for $239.00.  They usually list them for around $269, but the guy I talked
to checked some "warehouse" price and was able to snag one for $239.
You must buy the VWPAN97 adapter as well if you have the Panasonic
head-unit.  That goes for around $25 bucks.

This is a much better price compared to the dealerships CD-Changer.

I must admit the sound is highly improved over cassettes too.

-Chuck Simpson
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6