Re: Heater Washer Jets

what ind of washer fluid are you using?  IN the winter, i tend to use
the -45 with detergent stuff.  Gets the windows instantly clean of salt
and dirt, and the sprayers never clog up.  It may be that you're still
using your summer bug-removal grade washer fluid?  That stuff freezes at
about -5.  ;)

SUndie...

ps - all tmp in celsius...