Heater Washer Jets

My '98 GLX has the winter package with the heater washer jets.
When I first got the car, the right jet didn't work, and just
spit the fluid out.  They replaced it, no problem.  Now that
it's gotten cold here in New England, I've noticed that the
jets just _don't work_ on really cold days.  Even after my
drive to work, nothing comes out of them.  And now, again, my
right washer jet is just spitting the fluid out.  Has anyone
else had similar problems with these?  The 24k mark is coming
up fast, and I don't want to have to pay for anything related
to this.  Thanks in advance.

--
Benjamin M. Piecuch
Hamilton Standard