Re: Cold Weather

Well, i don't know if anyone noticed, but Toronto sucked up 40cm of snow,
and severe sub-zero temps in the last few days.

The heater works excellent.  After 5 mins of idling, hot air is definitely
there.  But i don't get any fog, strangely enough.  Are you sure you have
your fresh air went opened?  Any snow on your intakes?  My hot air is dry as
the sahara...

I DO share you complaint about the lack of a setting for both feet and
defrost.  Someone definitely wasn't thinking.  I have discovered that you
can sorta get between the two settings, a little closer to defrost, than
feet, and it works okay.It's a little louder than usual, because you're
making it flow two ways, but hey.

I also leave my rearwindow/mirror heaters on constantly, as well.

Hey, on the amusing side, i was running my windshield washers the oyther day
after the car heated up, and there was actually a goodly amount of steam
rising from where the jets hit...

SUndie...