Re: Stereo alarm feature

Hey Chuck,
I had the same exact trouble!  So, I bought it right back to the dealer
and the fixed it in less than 10mins and its been fine since. Seems the
factory code wasn't set right or something.  If your having the same
trouble I had, you can't set it yourself.
By the way, the red light should blink when you shut the ignition, it
operates independently from the alarm sys

Patrick
'98 Silver GLX