Re: Stereo alarm feature

So... is there a problem with my radio?  The light never blinks
with the key out.  I'm just wondering if the "SAFE" feature is
activated because according to the manual, this feature can
be turned off.  I would like to turn it on, but I do not know how.

Thanks,

-Chuck Simpson
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6