Re: Radar detectors - advice? for sale?

In regards to detectors, has anyone thought of the laser and radar
scrambler with radar detection. Something like CEI's phantom which gives
you a one year ticket rebate??? It supports X, K, Ka, Superwide bands as
well as LIDAR. It is 100% FCC Legal. The price, right around $350. I don't
personally own one, but am considering one in the future...And no I don't
have any affiliation with the company...It just sounds like a good deal.

http://www.ceipro.com/radartxt.htm

Any input?

Thanks-
Chris