Radar detectors - advice? for sale?

Hey all,

     I am looking to buy a radar detector, preferably new.  I don't have
much $ to spend, or else I'd get a Valentine One.  Does anyone have any
recommendations for cheap ones that still work well?  I've been looking
at online auction places like Ubid, onsale.com, ebay, etc.  I've found
some Whistler 1510's, 1540's, 1565, Uniden 6199SWS, and Bel 845STi.
Does anyone have any of these?  Are they any good?  Does anyone have
anything they want to sell?  I'm not looking to spend over $60, new or
used.

Thanks.

Eric Wang
1994 Black Vento VR6 -- Eibach Pro-Kit, Remus cat-back exhaust, Autotech
Q-Chip, K&N drop-in filter, Mintex Redbox pads, BBS RZ-II

http://www.princeton.edu/~ericwang