Re: [VWdrivers]Idiots from Superbowl Cruise.

Chris,

In No way are you or ClubH20 responsible for ANY monies for the loss of the
bumper.

Firstly I don't think anybody we were with could have done. it. I mean really!
This is not an easy job  and someone would have had to see it being done.

Second, Donaldsons invited us onto their property (we were not trespassing)
and therefore their insurance will cover any losses. Do not even think Of
sending them a penny. Advise them to call the police and file a claim to their
insurance company.

John
CCA MotorSports