Re: RE: sluggish V6/aggressive pull out/ garret chip/ K&N

I goofed here.  When I said my A2 could do 55mph in 3rd gear, I didn't mean my
A3 couldn't. I was making a bad comparison that confused everyone including
myself. I'm sure my A2 could have gone higher than 55mph in 3rd but, like I
said, I was a broke college student and that was as high as I remembered
daring to go considering I only had one car and I didn't want to walk to
school.

Angie Y.
'95 Red GLX 5speed

<<My 4-cyl will do 90mph in 3rd with no prob.

Eric

>>> "Karp, Steve" <KarpS@1st-annapolis.com> 02/01 3:23 PM >>>
Angie,

You should be able to do 75 in 3rd gear, no problem ... FWIW

Steve>>