RE: Interior noise

With the exception of cold-weather creaking in the dash, my GLX feels as
solid as a rock (and this is with coilovers and 215/45-17's). I actually
fixed a lot of the creaking by removing the plastic pieces in the problem
areas and applying some black foam tape along the edges. And I have leather
seats BTW too.

Kevin
97 Jetta GLX Windsor Blue