Re: Idiots from Superbowl Cruise.

No need to get snippy.

Look, all i'm requesting is a bit more info, as i'm unclear on the facts of
the situation, not being thre, seeing only one message, etc...  With the
current facts, i don't know why he'd offer.  ANd for gods' sake, i SAID i'd
probably do the same thing.

SUndie
(being remarkably restrained for having not had his coffee yet)