Re: Idiots from Superbowl Cruise.

<squint>

Okay, i'm trying to see your point here...  But...

what i'm saying is (playing devil's advocate, of course) why would it be
one of your cruisers?  Let me throw it at you a different way...  If one
of your cruisers "lost" a bumper, would you expect Donaldson's to pay
for it?  I assume that said security guard did not see who it was, else
you would know, and wewould shun said person...  (Which brings up an
interesting point: What the fuck was said security guard doing whilst
someone was walking away with a bumper?)

I only ask because while i applaud your good citizenship, it may just be
misplaced in this instance.

Actually, i'd probably have done the same thing.  I'm just wondering
what drove you to the conclusion (aside form keeping people happy) that
YOU would be paying for the bumper?

(somewhat confused) Sundie...

--

Stewart MacLund				Systems Integrator