Idiots from Superbowl Cruise.

Well, it was bound to happen......I received a phone call this morning from
an employee of Donaldsons VW. It seems as though someone stole the front
bumper off of an A2 Jetta that was parked in their lot that afternoon. This
car was parked toward the rear left side of the lot once you drive through
the lot gates.  There were other cars from our convoy parked in that
immediate area according to what the security guard noticed. I, along with
everybody else,  never saw anyone walk by with a front bumper in their
hands, so that's why who was parked there becomes relative. I plan on
talking to the owner of Donaldsons VW tomorrow because he was sick with the
flu today and not in his office. After I speak to him and apologize for this
cowardly/stupid/fucked-up/ignorant/immature/pussy/asshole/loser behavior, I
will then set a time with him for myself to come by and drop off a check for
the cost of replacing the bumper. Whether or not 100% of this money comes
from me personally or from ClubH2O is still being worked on as I speak.
Nothin' like walking into the office of the owner of a dealership who you
begged and pleaded with to accommodate a car club only to have your immature
attendees vandalize their property......should be a load of fun! (I'll let
you know how much fun after I do it.)
At this time I am announcing that I am no longer holding cruises with
numbers over 20-25. Anything higher than that deserves to be just a car show
and not a cruise. The only way to guarantee everyone is being good little
boys & girls is if the cars are turned off and everyone is sitting down
indian style......maybe throw in a 'nap-time.'
I'm sure you all noticed that this cruise was free of any charge. I could
have easily pulled this off with just as many cars and with a $10 entry fee.
So I am now asking kindly that if anyone wants to help in covering the cost
of this bumper by donating a few bucks (like $10), please do so by mailing
it to....

ClubH2O (Greg Little)
1 Garden Court
Saugerties, NY 12477

I can reassure everyone that holding a safe and vandal-free VW event on Long
Island will now have to be heavily re-evaluated. We will most definitely be
without one potential sponsor because of this event....Donaldsons VW. I
appreciated all the kind words people have posted and even mentioned to me
in person regarding how the cruise turned out, but something of this nature
really pisses me off. Anyway, if anyone has any info regarding this
situation, please e-mail me ASAP.
Thank you for your time,
-FlyinVR6
ICQ : 8994103