Aggravating rattle NEED HELP

I really need help. I have a rattle, or should I say RACKET, coming from the
carpeted rear deck. It's only crept up (at least at the level it's at)
recently. It almost sounds like someone dropped a tool in there and now
every bump makes it scream out. It's HORRIBLE, and it's so irritating it
makes me feel downright VIOLENT. I need someone to tell me how to pull the
trim panels around the deck out, and then also how to remove the deck.

I can't stand the thought of driving 1600 miles back to WA with this sound!

Thanks,
Dave