Re: 4 questions need answers

the euro stuff is taller, i.e. it extends past the edges of the groove
that the current molding is in.  I have seen the arches sanded and
painted, and it looks pretty good.  go back to Potter's site and look at
the July Car of the Month.  It has the arches smoothed and color
matched...  looks damn good, IMHO.