Re: 4 questions need answers

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999, Stash Ensign wrote:

> Someone sent out a picture 3-4 months ago w/ a picture of a Jet w/
> euro flares. Any memory?

A few months ago, (6 months max) in European Car magazine there was a
picture of a red Jetta GLX in the Personals (Reader's rides section) The
guy was from Florida I believe. He had Euro bumpers and the Euro flares I
think. Worth a look.

Also, at vwvortex there is a guy with a GTI-VR6 that has the Euro flares,
he had them painted and I believed it required sanding. (I think his
handle is ST.VR6)

Hope this helped,
-Naresh

'95 Jetta GL- Black

"Its all about the rims you got, not the rims you couldha had!"