Re: 4 questions need answers

Thanks to all who have responded, AmyB, MattZ, and BillyT.

Billy, yes, I'm sorry, I was refering to the four-door versions. Now,
when you say the moulding is wider, do you mean taller (vertical
dimension)? Or do you mean depthwise (transverse horizontal
dimension)? I may just get the whole kit'n'kaboodle, but I've had
probs trying to sand ABS before, and I might just avoid it by leaving
the textured schtuff, as the ground effects runners are.

Someone sent out a picture 3-4 months ago w/ a picture of a Jet w/
euro flares. Any memory?