Whipple Mount

Well its been about 2.5 weeks since i actually did the Whipple install.  This
mod that took longer to find my tools then it did to install the mount.  I
waited to post my feelings about the gain becasue i thought the immediate
would seem to much like i wanted it to be that way.

What i noticed:
- More engine noise at idle.  Its not much more but if the stereo is totally
quiet i hear it.

- More vibration at idle.  This goes along with the first one.

- Better easy of finding the gears.  Sometimes my tranny seems to make a
second gear downshift hard.  Not anymore.

- Better overall feel when pulling out.  Feels like more torque is getting to
the road.  This is only a feeling, i know it doesn't increase torque out of
the engine.

If anyone planned on doing this but was waiting, i would say to do it.  Well
worth the couple of bucks and 5 minute time to find your tools and install.

Jeff