Jetta flooded!!!

Hi all,

I get in the car this morning and notice a 1/4 to 1/2 inch of standing
water in the front passenger footwell. After a few moments of swearing, I
pick up the soaked carpeted mat and run inside the house to get a towel. I
sap up as much as I can and turn on the heat to dry the carpet. Then I
notice water dripping out of the floor vents (both sides). I'm driving and
the nubuck shoes I'm wearing gets soaked as well. WTF??  I'm thinking I
have a clogged rain gutter runoff or something. The Bentley is at home,
where are these things and can I get to them without putting the car on a
lift??

Any help is most appreciated. Thanks.

Later,
-Naresh

'95 Jetta GL- Black
"waterlogged edition"

"Some women play with your mind, others with your head. Choose accordingly"