Re: ribbed belt

I replaced my ribbed belt at 70Km and really had no problems doing it. I
forget the bolt size but all you need is a metric bolt of great enougn
length to go in the belt tensioner, release the the tension, slip the
old belt off slide the new one on. It only took me 15 mins. The bolt
dims are in the book.
Hopwe that I was some help.