Re: Stereo stuff (was: Stock Speakers)

I agree with you wholeheartedly on this point. I like having a car that
stands out a LITTLE (not like those weirdos who put Supra-style spoilers on
their Grand Cherokees and all that stuff like that there), and having a
nifty custom stereo install is one way to get that. It is nice to have a
stock lookin' car that kicks, hopefully I will have that in a BMW M3 within
the next decade. But until then, I now have a better car to work with in my
GLX (compared to my Chevy, anyhow). Even if the sound's not perfect, it is
better than stock in my opinion

>    I think, in fact, that we're lookign at two different priorities.  I'm
>looking to not change the insides of the car with non-stock options.  If i
can
>get away with hiding the better tweeter under the dash screen, as per
original
>spec, then that's what i'll do.

-ENS D.J. Bergesen
Student Naval Aviator